Sunday 10 September 2017

Six-Year-Old Wins The Internet By Writing A Touching Note To Sachin Tendulkar After Watching His Biopic


By on 11:26




 

Sachin Tendulkar is known to have a fan following cutting across all age groups.

With his movie Sachin - A Billion Dreams discussing the master blaster's journey to the top, Tendulkar has managed to inspire even the new generation.

Tendulkar shared one such fan's handwritten letter which the little master took notice of,

Dear Sachin Uncle,

My name is Taara (like Sara didi) but I am six years old. I recently saw your movie and I loved it. I laughed when I saw what a naughty child you were. I cried when I saw your last match.

Sachin uncle, I want to come and meet you and Sara didi, Arjun bhaia and Anjali aunty.

May I please?

Tendulkar replied, tweeting, "Hi, Taara! Thank you so much for writing to me.. I'm really glad that you enjoyed the movie. Keep smiling :),"

About SANJAY KUMAR VARMAN

BE graduate and have 3 year experience in Digital Marketing

0 comments:

Post a Comment